Chart Source: Employee Benefit Research Institute, 2016.
1,4. Social Security Administration, 2017
2. The Motley Fool, July 29, 2017
3. U.S. Census Bureau, 2017
5. Employee Benefit Research Institute, 2018 Retirement Confidence Survey
6. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2017
7. Employee Benefit Research Institute, 2018 Retirement Confidence Survey; Social Security Administration, 2018
8. USA Today, March 22, 2017; U.S. Census Bureau, May 2017
9. Bureau of Labor Statistics, June 27, 2017
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG, LLC, is not affiliated with the named broker-dealer, state- or SEC-registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security. Copyright 2019 FMG Suite.